Support indie writers. Even better, support this indie writer by becoming a patron.
- For the price of a shitty cup of coffee you get early access (30 days ahead) to all of my short stories—that’s at least four stories per month
- Some of those stories may get accepted to literary magazines before the month is up, meaning that it will be much longer before non-supporters can read them
- Your support puts the pressure on me to keep producing top quality content for you, the most awesome reader in the world
- When I reach $100/month in pledges I’ll start recording audio for one of my stories each month
- At $500/month I’ll do it for every story
PS. There is already a TON of fiction available on this site. If you haven’t read my stuff, check the main page and scroll down a bit, new stuff is always being added. A couple of my favorites:
- Remember When - About memory and promises.
- Bits - Perfectionism / surgery
- Finding Yourself - India! Enlightenment! Con artistry!
- Njall The Tepid - Vikings!
- Hero - Super heroes (and god?)